1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.grandluxormice.com
1. The use of this website is subject to the full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or of those in force at any given time when the user accesses it.
2. Access to this site and its use is only permitted for lawful purposes, and its use shall at all times comply with these General Conditions, the law applicable at all times, as well as morality, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities of any activities that could constitute a crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time, as well as any other general or specific conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
4. The User acknowledges that access to this site is carried out under his or her free consent and is his or her sole responsibility.
5. HOTEL MITICA, S.L., owner of the website www.grandluxorhotel.com, reserves the right to inform the competent authorities of any other use that may infringe its interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
6. HOTEL MITICA, S.L. reserves the right to terminate this Web service at any time without any requirement other than the notice in these conditions with 15 days notice.
7. HOTEL MITICA, S.L. collects personal data from customers and interested parties, incorporating them into automated files. The purpose is to respond to requests as well as to send periodic information, including by electronic means, of the offers and services of the company. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, HOTEL MITICA, S.L. shall not be liable for such errors or for any damages caused by the use of the information derived from such errors.
3. The content of this website is purely informative, not being responsible at any time for possible errors in its presentation. If you require more detailed information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to HOTEL MITICA, S.L. The user acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this website over which HOTEL MITICA, S.L. has no intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. The reproduction of all or part of the content of www.grandluxorhotel.com as well as its transmission or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, is prohibited, unless prior written permission has been obtained from HOTEL MITICA, S.L.
3. It is not permitted to circumvent the copyright on the rights of HOTEL MITICA, S.L., or to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the systems that are or may be in place to protect the contents. The right to quote is permitted as long as the source is indicated.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this website or the elements of HOTEL MITICA, S.L., will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
4. WEB ANALYTICS WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
5. APPLICABLE LAW
These General Conditions, as well as the specific conditions and all relations that may arise from access to and use of the Website between the User and Terra Mitica shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish law.
For any litigious matter that may arise, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Alicante in the case of legal persons and, in the case of consumers and users (natural persons), to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals determined in accordance with the applicable rules of procedural distribution and consumer and user protection.
6. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Complaint forms are available to the User at the Terra Mitica Visitor Service offices.
The User may file any complaint or claim at the postal address or e-mail address indicated above in section 1 of these General Conditions of Access and Use.
Likewise, the User as a consumer may request an out-of-court settlement of disputes, in accordance with Law 7/2017 of 2 November, which transposes into Spanish law Directive 2013/11/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on alternative dispute resolution in consumer matters.
You can access this method through the website: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
7. HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can contact the following addresses: email@example.com if you do so by e-mail or in writing to HOTEL MITICA, S.L., C/ Viena 2, 03503, Benidorm, Alicante. Owner of the website: HOTEL MITICA, S.L., CIF: B-54774088; (not yet confirmed: Registro Mercantil de Alicante. Presentation 1/143/389 Folio 58. Prot 1652/N/27/10/1998. Date 07/01/99. Time 16:55. Entry number 1/1999/229.0)
8. USE OF SOCIAL NETWORKS
Users of this website understand that all information provided through social networks (posts, mentions, comments, links, chat, videos, photos, etc.) may be public and, as such, used by third parties over which HOTEL MITICA, S.L. (hereinafter GRAND LUXOR HOTEL) has no technical possibilities of restriction. These third parties, without the authorisation of GRAND LUXOR HOTEL, may use this data published by users for purposes not directly related to the interests of the company, without the authorisation, concession, consent or mere knowledge of these facts by GRAND LUXOR HOTEL. Therefore, users should be aware of this fact, connatural to the use of the information published through Social Networks.
All opinions and, in general, the information published by users only represent the opinion of the contributor and do not indicate any involvement on the part of GRAND LUXOR HOTEL.
With regard to the identification of users who link, comment or make posts and contributions (text, video, photos, etc.) by the management companies and owners of the platforms known as "Social Networks", GRAND LUXOR HOTEL cannot ensure compliance with the legislation in force at all times in terms of data protection and refers users to the Privacy Policies of each social network.
In case of doubts about the processing of personal data carried out by GRAND LUXOR HOTEL through social networks, users can contact the entity, through the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The same address may be used in any case for the exercise of the rights provided by Spanish legislation on Data Protection (right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation).