The Costa Blanca is one of the most privileged tourist areas of the Mediterranean coast. Its offer is as varied as necessary to make the most of your free time. Culture, leisure, gastronomy and the option to practice any kind of sport come together in an area that you have to discover and enjoy as soon as possible. Grand Luxor Hotel & Village is the perfect place to organize your corporate event without sacrificing all of the above.
To make it easier for you to do so, check our proposals and mark in red the days on which you are going to travel. Dare to have fun and have a great time.
We review the most famous beaches of the coast so you don’t miss anything during your
- Levante Beach (Benidorm). Undoubtedly, it stands out for its eclecticism, for being able to do whatever you want and for being the best example of why Benidorm is a perfect city to have fun.
- San Juan (Alicante). Five kilometers of white sand, continuous activity and a perfect location make it irreplaceable for those looking to be in direct contact with nature.
- Finestrat Cove (Benidorm). Located three kilometers from the center, which guarantees maximum tranquility, the views from the beach are impressive. The leisure offer, too. You
can not miss it!
- Albir Beach (Benidorm). Its blond sand, crystal clear waters and family atmosphere are just three of its many positive characteristics. If you go to Benidorm, it is waiting to surprise you with its beauty.
The most suitable mountains for trekking
It is curious that when thinking of the Costa Blanca, the importance of its mountains is not always valued. The rugged relief of its coastline allows you to see everything from another point of view and learn more about the native fauna and flora. If this type of activity is what you prefer, you can practice it in the following mountains:
- La Sierra de los Bandoleros. This is the perfect setting for the Forat de Bernia hiking route. You will find it in Altea and it allows you to visit a castle in ruins from the XVI century. The Forat is a tunnel excavated in the rock, 20 meters long, which is crossed by crawling through its lower part. Do you feel like doing this route?
- La Sierra de Aitana. It is 20 kilometers from Benidorm. You must travel an arid path that begins at the Font del Partegat, in Benifato. The Aitana peak is the highest in the province of Alicante. From its summit you can appreciate a surprising image of the coast.
- Serra Gelada. It is a natural park five kilometers from Alfaz del Pi. Look for Punta Bombarda to see the L’Albir Lighthouse and contemplate the remains of the ochre mines dating from the Civil War. Become an explorer by visiting these mountains.
A perfect place for your events
What more reasons do you need to organize your event on the Costa Blanca? Grand Luxor Hotel & Village is the perfect place to organize your event on the Costa Blanca. A perfect enclave where work and enjoyment intermingle to offer you a unique experience.
It is in your hands to come for the first time, or return, to the Costa Blanca. Strong emotions and an interesting amount of interesting proposals are waiting for you. Leave the boredom at home and start now to design a dream vacation. With more than 300 days of sunshine a year, your trip will be a success.